Prepared for entry to midlevel roles (e.g., project managers, research assistant) in NGOs, CSOs, religious communities, education and health sectors, and government agencies, and business sectors
1. Discerning Decision Makers
2. Entrepreneurial Innovators
4. Change Agents
6. Effective Communicators
7. Responsible and Committed Individuals
8. Lifelong Learners
Myanmar Leadership Institute (MLI) prepares emerging leaders in the fields of education, business and civil society in Myanmar:
• Myanmar men and women whose leadership competence is inspired by compassion;
• Professionals who contributee to nation building, peace & restoration of human rights;
• Leaders who will bring inclusive prosperity and lasting peace to all without neglect.
The programme commences on 19 October 2018 and runs through to 06 September 2019. Quarters comprise 120 hours of contact time on every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for four hours each day from 08.00 to 12.30, and 60 hours of hands on experience/guided study on every Tuesdays and Thursdays. A certificate is granted on successful completion of each quarter. To those who complete all four quarters, the graduate diploma will be awarded by the MLI in collaboration with Ateneo de Manila University.